What is the Wine Walk?
When: November 7th, 2014. Registration 5PM @ The Coney. Wine samples will end at 9PM. Give-a-ways, and raffles will be drawn at 9:30. Also at The Coney.
What/Why: The Wine Walk is the kick-off of the Downtown Indiana Shopping season, and the feature of the Downtown Business Open House Weekend. The 2014 Wine Walk includes 12 Retailers open for shopping, teamed up with a regional winery offering samples to those 21 years of age or older. The Wine Walk is also a fundraiser for Downtown Indiana, benefiting the annual marketing of the Downtown Indiana Business Improvement District and operation costs. Each ticket buyer will receive a complementary stem-less wineglass, and a unique event lanyard.
How: Tickets can be purchased for $20 from the Downtown Indiana office, from Downtown Indiana Board Members, the Downtown Indiana website or mobile app, as well as, by visiting the Wine Walk participating retailers, please see below. Online link – www.showclix.com/event/
1. Starr Hill Vineyard & Winery
2. Woody Lodge Winery
3. Happy Valley Vineyard & Winery
4. Allegheny Cellars Winery
5. Twisted Vine Winery
6. Wapiti Ridge Wine Cellars
7. Laurel Mountain Vineyard
8. Winery at Wilcox
9. Shadow Vineyard and Winery
10. Glendale Valley Winery
11. Windgate Winery
12. Juniata Valley Winery
1. Luxenburg’s Jewelry
2. Gatti Pharmacy & Gifts
3. Michael B Shoes/Campus Corner
4. The Finery For Women
5. The Artist’s Hand
6. Solace Yoga Loft
7. 700 Shop
8. William & Mary Gift Shoppe
9. Lucy Rae Gifts & More
10. Chateau Christine
11. Gingerbread Running Man Co.
12. Tracey’s Upscale Resale
Currently we will be raffling the following Prizes:
• 12 Gift Baskets provided by the participating winery’s
• 4 Tickets to an upcoming Lively Arts Ovation Series Production
• 4 $25 Downtown Dollars Packages
• As well as a 50/50 Drawing – 5 tickets for $5